Located in a warehouse building overlooking Hertford Union canal, Chisenhale Dance Space is a vibrant and friendly place to rehearse, network, and perform.
Studios are available at very low prices; perfect for rehearsals, workshops, auditions and photo/film shoots. Chisenhale has 2 light and spacious studios with large windows and high ceilings.
Facilities include built-in sound systems with iPod connection and CD drives, sprung floors, and central heating. If you need somewhere to relax or meet, the public lounge has tea, coffee, a little tuck shop and free wifi – what more could you need?
Chisenhale Dance Space is East London’s champion of experimentation in dance and performance.
We’re an artist Member-led organisation, based in Bow for more than 35 years.
Our programme is made by, with, and in response to our Members, and currently consists of:
- subsidised-cost rehearsal space for making
- classes for children and adults
- artist development programmes
- a boundary-pushing performance programme in our venue and beyond
- outreach and education projects in Tower Hamlets