- Arch 17 is a quirky, colourful space with wooden floor in a railway arch, so we do have trains coming over from time to time, in central Brixton. Dimensions are 8 x 8m and 4.5m high ceiling. We have an inhouse PA system with a 4-channel mixer, small bar, fridge/freezer, bar equipment, an assortment of lights, sofas, benches, chairs.
- Week day rates start from £70 for 10:00 to 18:00 bookings. This is for small rehearsals, making space and community groups
- Weekend day rates start from £130 for 10:00 to 18:00 bookings.
- Friday or Saturday evening events depend on the type of event; ticketed events, licensed events or private events is all in negotiation. With prices between £200 and £600 from 18:30 till max 1 AM.
- Sunday till Thursday evenings are priced between £25 and £300 this is from 18:30 till 23:00
Silly Towers includes our offices, workshops and studios, excellently placed in the culturally dynamic area of Brixton in South London. We are 5 minutes walk from Brixton Tube Station and a short 15 minute tube journey to central London. We are exceptionally lucky to have not one, but TWO spaces available. They can be utilised as workshops, photography and filming studio space, events, rehearsals or even as performance venues.
We also have the benefit of a network of affiliated artists in many fields including lighting and sound designers, producers, art directors and performers. If you need more than just a space, the Silly Studios might just be the place for you. As well as that, we offer Hot-Desking for freelancers within our offices.