Prices include VAT and are negotiable depending on your use.
Named after the founding father of the London Irish Centre, the McNamara Suite is our hidden gem. Offering both a beautiful and adaptable event space: boasting 13ft high ceilings, natural daylight and no pillars allowing clear line of sight.
The perfect space for any large function, including conferences, meetings, banquet dinners, award ceremonies, lunches, exhibitions, trade shows, concerts, cultural events, exams, dances and product launches.
- Private bar
- Large mobile staging – 500x200x60cm
- Staging back-drop
- Blackout curtains
- Private loading bay
- Direct kitchen access
- Air conditioning
- Private Garden
- FTTP High-speed Fiber Optic broadband
- Dedicated client wifi usage
- Philips 16:9 HD Projector
- 4 x 2.5m wide screen
- Passive wall-mount speakers x6
- 2 lighting truss each with LED DMX all-colour par cans
- Chauvet Obey 70 Lighting Board
- 2x Multi Mic wireless handheld and 2x lapel mics
- Allen & Heath PA-20 Sound desk
- Bus routes: 29, 253, 274, 390
- Nearest Tube: Camden Town, 8-10 min walk
- Nearest Overground: Camden Road, 5 min walk
- Nearest Train: King's Cross, 15 min walk or 4 min drive
- There is off-street parking around Camden Square charged at £3.50 for 2 hours. Parking is free after 6:30pm and at weekends.