Converted textile factory
Belt Craft Studios is a 2600 sq ft photography and film location space in a converted former textile factory that oozes character and charm. Comprising an open plan main space with numerous alcoves, different shooting areas and textured backgrounds, the space has been stripped back to original aged brickwork, a peeling paint wooden ceiling and distressed with aged wooden flooring.
The space has an abundance of natural light with large windows running around two thirds of the perimeter. We have a large prop selection that is being constantly updated with items ranging from chesterfield sofas to vintage signage and old oil pumps to cinema chairs. Separate from the main studio there is a kitchen area, a green room, a makeup room, change room and three toilets.
- We have industrial gas fan heating in the main studio and heating in the other rooms
- Power – 13 Amp and 63 Amp Single and 3 Phase
- Black Out Acoustic curtains for shoots that need controlled lighting on request
- There are steamer, make up mirrors and clothes rail
- BT Infinity 2 Wi Fi
- Sound System
- Kitchenette – Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Tea and coffee
Available for hire from half day to daily or weekly hire