Crown Court Church Hall
Our church hall is a bright and flexible space below the church itself. Within the space, there is a sectioned off area with counters, which can act as a serving station for tea/coffee or pre-prepared drinks and nibbles.
There is a full-size grand piano available for rehearsal use, as well as tables and chairs for meetings or presentations. High speed 5G wifi is also available in the hall space.
General Information for Hirers
- Six toilets are provided: 1 disabled, 3 female and 2 male
- Step-free access is available to the Hall, Sanctuary, and disabled toilet by lift.
- We can provide free parking for one vehicle in Crown Court itself there is further on-street parking on Russell Street and drop off zones at the front of the church access points.
- The church is in both the London Congestion Charge and ULEZ zones.
- We charge for both spaces in blocks of four hours, and the Church Hall can also be booked on an hourly basis.
- Please enquire for our rates for the hire of both spaces together.
- A discount may be available for charitable or community use.
Rate per hour: £40
One morning/afternoon/evening session (10-2pm/2-6pm/6-10pm): £150
All day use (all three sessions): £400