Light filled church sanctuary
The Sanctuary is a unique, historic space with an impressive sanctuary, featuring traditional pews, balcony seating and stunning stained-glass windows. The sanctuary seats up to 200 people (130 in the lower sanctuary and 70 in the gallery), with a small raised platform at the front of the church. The choir pews can also be removed to create an additional space, suitable for rehearsals and concerts with small- to medium-sized musical ensembles.
The sanctuary has excellent lighting, with options for performance lighting at the front of the sanctuary. There is also a high-level sound system, with supporting microphones placed around the space, which can be used in conjunction with recently installed equipment for live streaming on our 5G Wifi network. The use of a good upright piano and a newly restored (2019) three manual organ by Bevington are included in the hire charge.
General Information for Hirers
- Six toilets are provided: 1 disabled, 3 female and 2 male
- Step-free access is available to the Hall, Sanctuary, and disabled toilet by lift.
- We can provide free parking for one vehicle in Crown Court itself there is further on-street parking on Russell Street and drop off zones at the front of the church access points.
- The church is in both the London Congestion Charge and ULEZ zones.
- We charge for both spaces in blocks of four hours, and the Church Hall can also be booked on an hourly basis.
- Please enquire for our rates for the hire of both spaces together.
- A discount may be available for charitable or community use.
One morning/afternoon/evening session
All day use (all three sessions): £550