Welcome to the new Tutti newsletter! We’ve always wanted to support our community and here is one place we can do this. This is why our newsletter is shifting gear to focus on the process of creating.
Each newsletter will have three parts aimed at supporting you as an artist:
- Creator: creative people, processes and practical tips.
- Takin' Care of Business: Looking at the more essential but less exciting side to being a professional creative.
- Space Oddity: Somewhere to turn your ideas into reality.
We'd love to hear what you think - just reply to this email and let us know.
This week you can learn about:
- Moritz Simon Geist (a truly multi-talented creator)
- How to monetise your creativity
- Silly Towers - an affordable creative space in Brixton
Finally, we have a couple of updates about Tutti, so stick around until the end for that!
Til next time
Gabriel and the Team @ Tutti
People are what drive creative communities around the globe. People interacting with others, sharing ideas and taking away inspiration to create even more. That’s why we want to share a creative person that we hope will inspire your next piece of work or at the very least, get those creative juices flowing.
Who are they? Moritz Simon Geist
What do they do? He’s a performer, musicologist, and robotics engineer!
Why are we talking about them? By diving into undiscovered realms of possibilities with robotics and reshaping those learnings into interactive experiences for audiences, Moritz shows us where creativity, research and curiosity can take you. What's more, he's an avid blogger, so you can follow the development of his ideas from conception to creation.
Takin' Care of Business 🎵
We want not only to bring you exciting creative ideas and space, but also talk about the...less exciting stuff.
So each month we'll include this Takin' Care of Business section in our newsletter covering the less exciting but essential parts of being a professional creative. Think: best tools for productivity or tech for tax records, routines to focus and, this week's topic: how to monetise your creativity.
This blog is the first part in a longer series on monetising your creativity; at the end of the blog you can vote for what content you want to read more about, so be sure you read to the end!
Space Oddity 🎵
Silly Towers is host to two of the most versatile spaces you can book on Tutti. Already they have hosted licensed music events, film shoots, theatre rehearsals, music videos and a corporate away day! Located in central Brixton and prices starting at £70 for a full day, you can see why it’s been so popular.
Uses: Music rehearsal, Events, Filming, Theatre rehearsal, Performance, Away day.
Price: Starting at £70 a day or ask for a quote.
As we mentioned, we'd love to know what you think of this new style of newsletter! Simply reply to this email to let us know.
Before we go, we want to share some exciting bits of news about Tutti from July:
- We were featured by both ClassicFM & the Violin Channel - you can read their articles here
- Tutti was selected for a business growth programme that is supported by the Mayor of London's office, and run by London & Partners
- We launched two new updates this month, including category pages & new profile designs. You can read about them here
There's a lot of exciting improvements ahead - thanks for being a part of our journey,
Did you enjoy this email?
You can subscribe to the series (Tutti's monthly artist newsletter) here.