The Theatre has a capacity of 680 seats, or 700 with a standing area. When we took over the building, the Theatre hadn’t been touched since it screened its final film in 1984 and we’ve retained all of its glorious, original features. Juxtaposed against this faded grandeur, the space is fitted out with state-of-the-art AV including a 360° L-ISA PA system and can play host to talks, conferences, AGMs, press launches and screenings.
SERVICES + FACILITIES
- Professional event staff including front of house, operation managers, technicians, etc.
- Accessibility: Stairclimber for wheelchair access to space – please contact us for further information.
- Truss, motor hoists, drapes and other rigging equipment.
- Power – 63 3 phase shared to 32 3 phase for lighting and 32 3 phase for sound
- Event lighting rig, dimmers, cabling and console. In-house rigging.
- Industry standard microphones and sound accessories.
- Comprehensive production solutions.
- 300mbps upload & download managed fibre optic Internet onsite.
- Complete blackout facility in Concert Hall.
- State of the art L-Acoustics PA including L-ISA Technology in Theatre.
- Full bar service & bar structure.
- Backstage artist dressing room / Production office.
- A range of catering options to suit varying budgets.
- Loading: There is a yard at the rear of the venue with parking for three vans outside of the event hours. There are pay and display bays on Truman’s Road, just next to the venue. Parking dispensation available upon request from London Borough of Hackney.