The Concert Hall is a brand new, versatile, thoughtfully designed events space. Drawing on our years of corporate events experience, we have had our hand in the design process to bring you the best possible version of this vast room. There are brand-new facilities, equipment and an impressive maximum standing capacity of 1,200 – making it a stand-out choice for all manner of events in East London.
SERVICES + FACILITIES
- Professional event staff including front of house, operation managers, technicians, etc.
- Capacity: 1200 standing. Curfew: 3:30am Friday and Saturday and midnigh
- Accessibility: Stairclimber for wheelchair access to space – please contact us for further information.
- Truss, motor hoists, drapes and other rigging equipment.
- Power – 63 3 phase shared to 32 3 phase for lighting and 32 3 phase for sound
- Event lighting rig, dimmers, cabling and console. In-house rigging.
- Industry standard microphones and sound accessories.
- Comprehensive production solutions.
- 300mbps upload & download managed fibre optic Internet onsite.
- Complete blackout facility in Concert Hall.
- State of the art L-Acoustics PA including L-ISA Technology in Theatre.
- Full bar service & bar structure.
- Backstage artist dressing room / Production office.
- A range of catering options to suit varying budgets.
- Loading: There is a yard at the rear of the venue with parking for three vans outside of the event hours. There are pay and display bays on Truman’s Road, just next to the venue. Parking dispensation available upon request from London Borough of Hackney.