We couldn’t think of a better way to wrap up a successful year than by sharing with you the outstanding results of the crowdraise and our exciting upcoming plans for overhauling Tutti’s payment system.
Happy Holidays and see you in the New Year!
Until next time,
Gabriel and the Team @ Tutti
Update: Crowdfunding closed!
We had a brilliant crowdraise in November, where we raised £300,457 from 337 individuals, including many hosts, artists, friends, supporters, and industry professionals.
Now we're putting that money to good use, building out the software we've mentioned previously. The first thing we're working on is a better payment system.
Our new payment system will enable you to:
- Accept payments via more methods: Google and Apple Pay, on top of the existing card payments we already accept. We're also looking to add direct bank transfers in the future.
- Give a much more comprehensive overview of payment statuses for each of your individual bookings, so you can quickly identify which have been paid and when to expect payments.
- Easily and quickly create invoices for your clients within Tutti.
- Generate a unique Tutti payment link that you can send to anyone via any method to make it super easy for them to pay.
- Theoretically connect your accounting software so that we can automatically reconcile Tutti payments for you (we're currently exploring this).
- Receive payments faster than you do right now.
- Enable you to offer full or partial refunds to clients directly, rather than relying on us to do so.
We want payments via Tutti to be as simple and straightforward as possible for you. Let us know if there's anything else you would like in a system like this.
We showcased this space to our artists in this month's newsletter. If you'd like us to showcase your space, become a Verified Host.
East London's Village Underground is a converted warehouse that can be transformed for any purpose: club nights, live performance, exhibitions and theatre; while still retaining its Victorian charm. The team offers professional event staff if required, including front-of-house, production managers and technicians.
Ocearch is using education to combat the fear of sharks that Hollywood has given us.
This global non-profit tags and tracks sharks all over the world to give scientists previously unattainable data, and you too can access their shark tracker on the Ocearch website. Not only can you learn more about these magnificent and mysterious animals, you can also support the tagging expeditions by giving and gifting donations.
PS. Need to better represent your unique space? If you would like a 3D model for your listing, we're happy to introduce you to Matterport. Pricing is based on square footage, starting at £150 for up to 2000 square feet. Drop us a reply and we'll connect you with the team. Drop us an email, and we'll connect you with the team.
Did you enjoy this email?
You can subscribe to the series (Tutti's monthly host newsletter) here.