We hope you had a good May, and are enjoying the initial signs of summer. We have a few different bits of information for you today:
- A deep dive into Tutti's inbox system. What are the different types of messages, and how do you distinguish between them?
- An opportunity to buy shares in Tutti
- Details about our software pilot program
Thank you for supporting us at this earliest stage of our journey.
Until next time,
Gabriel and the Team @ Tutti
Unlocking the inbox
On Tutti, there are two types of messages: enquiries and simple messages.
An enquiry includes a booking date and time, as well as any question and answers, and has the potential to turn into a confirmed, paid booking.
Its purpose is to indicate explicit interest in booking your space for a certain time and date.
Enquiries are uniquely identifiable by the following visual cues:
- An enquiry number in your inbox, underneath the sender's name. This is in the form of an 8 character alphanumeric code that starts with: "2TB_____" (for Tutti/2TBooking)
- In the conversation thread, the user's answers to your initial questions will be displayed at the top in grey
Click on the "details" button at the top right of this conversation and you'll see:
- Who you're talking to
- Relevant actions for the conversation
- Estimated price of this booking
- Links to previous conversations with this person
A simple message is just that. There's no extra information beyond the message the user has sent you.
Its purpose: a simple way for a user to contact you if they want to learn more about you or your listing or availability before sending an enquiry.
Simple messages are uniquely identifiable by the lack of a booking number in the inbox: it's just the sender's name.
If you click "details":
- There will be no action buttons or estimate prices
- There will simply be information on who you are talking to and your past interactions
We created a walkthrough video to show the information above, plus a little bit more. You can watch that here.
Software pilot testing
Talking of the software above, work is well under way on it. Last week we sent some initial designs out to our pilot testers, and received overwhelmingly positive feedback.
We still have a couple of spots open for pilot testers. This is an opportunity to directly influence Tutti's future software. We might be able to build features you've always dreamed of having when managing your spaces.
Here's what being a pilot tester involves:
- Every 2-4 weeks, we'll send you a 5-10 min video, walking through designs of a feature, and asking for your feedback
- We'll work relevant feedback into our designs and build the actual software over the following period
- Once the software has gone through internal testing, we will make it available to you for free for a few months
- We'll ask that you use it as much as you can, and let us know what works and what doesn't, and what other features you'd love to have
If you'd like to become a pilot tester, it's free and you'll have our software for free for 4-6 months at least. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions, by emailing us.
We showcased this space to our artists in this month's newsletter. If you'd like us to showcase your space, become a Verified Host.
A globally acclaimed cultural destination, Printworks is right up there with the best and has a reputation to match. From live music events to filming and everything in between, there is no shortage of possible uses for this epic set of spaces.
Marble racing might not have crossed your mind before, but we can guarantee it will again. This month’s Decidedly Different has had us fascinated with how addictive Jelle’s Marble Runs videos can be.
PS. Just a quick reminder: if you want to get a 3D model for your listing, we're always happy to introduce you to Matterport. Pricing is based on square footage, starting at £150 for up to 2000 square feet. Drop us a reply and we'll connect you with the team.
Did you enjoy this email?
You can subscribe to the series (Tutti's monthly host newsletter) here.