It’s been a busy April. In short, we've:
- Raised £140,000
- Hired new team members
- Started preparing for our crowdfunding campaign
- Begun work on Tutti’s booking software
We're working to build a booking system that is just as easy as spreadsheets and Google calendar, but saves you loads of time on manual admin tasks, to let you focus on your venue. If you like the sound of that, we'd love your support. Read on to learn how.
Until next time,
Gabriel and the Team @ Tutti
Our software is designed to help you receive and manage bookings from creators and artists. One way you can help us is by getting involved in our crowdfunding campaign, launching in the next few months:
- Here’s an explanation of what a crowdfunding campaign is
- We will be running an equity crowdfunding campaign, so we will be selling shares (ownership) in the company
- You will be able to buy shares in Tutti for as little as £11
If you are interested in learning more, sign up here.
What we're building
A website to help you keep track of all your enquiries and bookings, from anywhere, whether you're working at a computer, or on the go:
- Over the phone
- Your website
- Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Other platforms and listing sites
- Any agencies
Improved payment systems so you can:
- Easily charge customers for anything, not just space bookings
- Keep track of every individual payment automatically
- Pay significantly lower fees for payments
A customer relationship management system to help you keep track of:
- Every interaction with each client you ever work with
- Every document you share with a customer
And a number of other services designed to save you time and money when running your creative space.
- We're aiming to make our system as easy to use as spreadsheets and Google Calendar, but 10x more efficient.
Introducing: location video recces and tours
Ed has been busy filming a handful of your amazing spaces to be featured on Tutti's listings. Our video tours are intended to make photo and video professionals' lives easier by reducing the need for on-site recces.
We've had some really positive feedback so far - if you haven't seen what Ed's been up to yet, take a look at all of our space tours.
Request a video tour of your space by emailing Ed.
We showcased this space to our artists in this month's newsletter. If you'd like us to showcase your space, become a Verified Host.
As quirky music studios go, Arcus Sounds is a real gem. Tucked away in East London, its funky feel and calming interior inspire you from the moment you step through the door.
Mushrooms are a delicious addition to so many different dishes, but did you know that 'bathing' them in sunlight before cooking can increase the amount of Vitamin D they contain by up to 2000%?
We were sceptical at first too - but as it turns out, there's plenty of science behind it.
Read about increasing your Vitamin D intake by bathing mushrooms in sunlight.
PS. Just a quick reminder: if you want to get a 3D model for your listing, we're always happy to introduce you to Matterport. Pricing is based on square footage, starting at £150 for up to 2000 square feet. Drop us a reply and we'll connect you with the team.
Did you enjoy this email?
You can subscribe to the series (Tutti's monthly host newsletter) here.